Sunday, October 14, 2007

HER Departure



She stood below the stairs,
waiting for me.....
The blood of our Love was still warm.
We both felt it.

We were miles apart;
still we were very much in luv.

She breathed her last, the last month,
I can still see her in the smoke.
She glares with her anxious eyes.
I feel her ubiquitous prescence.

Put me into a tranquil,
shes gone.
All it needed was five brutal men
They tore her apart.

Revenge is always sweet - they say.
This one has to be bloody,vicious.

The days are all nights,
the nights become hell.
I am on the prowl.
One grasp and it will be done.

My dreams are gone.
Bloodspill is what i desire.
Her laughter still rings in my ear.
Today would have been the third year of us being together.

We laughed,we enjoyed,we were fun.
They relished!
She comes in the smoke among the clouds.
She dissapears again.

Oh! i feel so helpless..
I can't bear it anymore.
I'm coming to rip u apart
I'm coming......

3 comments:

Inam said...

Good potential. liked the control over language in the poems here. Keep it up man!

Moo Kay said...

wow....man I really can't express how good this poem is......dude it'll be an insult to yer talent.
I'll just say it again: WOW.

Unknown said...

brilliant man !!......brilliant.....its really beautiful....good goin....