Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fragments


There is no sand in it;
the hour glass has gone empty.
Time has stood still,
Come,
fall into to perenial darkness.

She stands up there.
Head held high.

Can I see you there??
Can I sense you?
Can you?

Bring on the pain.
I wont survive without it now.

The mountain was never too high;
the river was never too deep;
the desert was never too dry;
It was only the love;
It was far too hollow.

Bleak images,
flash by.
Memories.

Down the narrow,
old crooked lane;
I search for answers.
Nostalgia.

Obscure thoughts,
prick the mind.
Drops of melancholy,
slide down.

Only if she knew,
stakes were never
this high.

Lesson is learnt.
False feelings.

Experience,
your best teacher.

Rise to the occasion.
I'm ready.
Where are you?

Lost soul,
I'm searching.

No comments: